Study Tips and Organization
1. Establish one central location at home for doing homework.
2. Place your backpack and materials at your "study station" when you arrive home from school.
3. Establish a specific study time each night, such as when you arrive home, after dinner, or early evening.
4. Review your planner at the beginning of your study time.
5. Mark an "X" next to each assignment as you complete it.
6. Check through your completed assignments and your notebook with a parent.
7. Carefully repack your backpack with your completed assignments and your materials.
8. Place your back pack by the door through which you will leave for school in the morning.